My CDO Takeaways

We were not able to do a lot of shopping in CDO. We just visited the 2 major malls in the city – Ayala Center Centrio and Limketkai mall. From Centrio, my only takeaway were my Starbucks mug  and this:

IMG_1636
a red HotWheels truck to add to our collection

At Limketkai mall, I got a few things.

IMG_1633 
A Skipper pencil case for my son, a Hello Kitty bread/dough cutter for me, a set of Toy Story stickers for my son and a roll of zip lock bags. I needed to transfer my SIL’s food gifts to a more travel-friendly container and nothing is friendlier than zip lock bags in my opinion.

IMG_1634

I also got 2 books from National Bookstore. These were on sale (score!) and a box of crayon bandages. These are awesome! My son had a kick out of them. They were so helpful at the airport when our flight was delayed and our son was having some tantrums out of boredom. These kept him quiet for a few minutes.

IMG_1635

I also got a few magnets for me and my mom. This is kinda our tradition whenever we travel.
For food, I got more of these Sler’s special chicharon. I wish I bought more… We demolished one bag when we got home.

IMG_1637


I also got 2 boxes of Missy BonBon Pastel for my sister and a tray of Floss Ensaymada for us.

IMG_1638


Finally, a Kinder Joy egg from Watsons because that’s what I do. I buy one egg whenever I see it then put it in my stockpile. My son and I open one egg when we are bored.


IMG_1639

I’d say that this was a pretty budget trip. We stayed on budget and I was able to control my shopping which is something new when I travel.

Comments

Popular Posts