Shopping!

IMG_1338

It’s already February and I still haven’t updated my wardrobe! So, yesterday, I finally made the decision to buy a few items over at ZALORA.I have several items on my wish list but what I needed the most was a blouse and a dress so I chose two in my wish list. I also added another item to get free shipping.

Here’s what I got:

IMG_1343

I got a peach-pink lace panel blouse and a black loose fit asymmetric dress. They came individually packaged in these cute re-sealable bags. Think chic Ziploc bags!

IMG_1340

I also got this pair of lace up espadrille derbies for dress down days and errand days.

IMG_1342

This pair is a few centimeters too big but I reckon I’ll just wear some foot covers to make up for the difference in length. Mom also said to put a cotton ball on the inside edge, on the tip of the toes. I tried it and it worked!

IMG_1341

I am planning to make another purchase over the weekend. I have to say that they really have great customer service. There are several ways to pay for your purchase and shipping was really fast! I ordered yesterday afternoon and I got my package at 11 am this morning. I can’t wait to order more items from ZALORA!

Stay tuned for more shopping and haul posts! Subscribe to my mailing list so that you won’t miss any posts!

Comments

Popular Posts