Sensory Bag

Sensory bags are not my original idea. You can get a ton of inspiration over on Pinterest. But, sensory bags differ from one family to another. Some moms prepare themed sensory bags because they use it as a learning aid while some moms (like me) make do of what they have around the home. Here’s what I came up with.

IMG_0230


The only thing I bought was the tub of gel. It’s cheap gel that only costs P66 for the big tub. I then got a freezer bag, a pair of scissors, some glitter, tape, googly eyes and assorted confetti.



IMG_0232


I first sealed the 3 sides of the bag with tape. Then I put some of the glitter and confetti then added about half of the gel into the bag. I sealed the fourth side with tape also.



IMG_0233



IMG_0234



IMG_0235

I think we made this project when he was 14-15 months old. He had fun squishing the bag and looking for the different shapes.This bag lasted for around 2-3 weeks then he got bored with it. I’m looking into making a sensory bottle soon. The first one I tried was a failure as I used the wrong bottle. Will keep you posted!

Comments

Popular Posts