Tagaytay Food Tripping

One day in January, we decided to go on an impromptu trip to Tagaytay. We just went there to eat and to do some market shopping. We ate at Rowena’s and here’s what we ordered.

IMG_1093

IMG_1094

IMG_1096

My sister and husband ordered coffee. They said that they didn’t like it and no, this is not Alamid coffee.

IMG_1103

We got their signature fried chicken which tasted of star anise. It was good but it became very bitter when I reheated it.

IMG_1104

This is pinakbet with bagnet. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to taste this because I was still allergic to bagoong during that time but the feedback was delicious.

IMG_1105

Finally, this pancit which I ordered. My son and I love pancit and this was really good! I purposely left some so that I can have it for dinner. We ate the leftovers when we got home along with the crunchy green mangoes we bought from the market.

Tagaytay never disappoints! I hope we can go back there soon! Do you have Tagaytay food finds to share? I’d love to hear them!

Comments

Popular Posts