Today’s Toddler Breakfast Plate and More

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to post yesterday’s toddler plates as I was having an issue with our Internet. Our DSL has been out for almost 3 weeks now so I’m using a pocket Wifi. The Internet was too slow yesterday and I could not get anything done. So today, I will be featuring today’s breakfast plate as well as yesterday’s plates.

IMG_2216


This was yesterday’s breakfast plate. It consisted of half a cheese muffin which I cut into 4, some apple slices and spaghetti. Yeah, we Filipinos eat pasta for breakfast. My son ate 3 pieces of the muffin and about 2 slices of the apple. It wasn’t crunchy anymore. I didn’t like it as well. He finished the spaghetti though.


IMG_2243


For lunch, I prepared some scrambled egg with cheese and spring onions, quick and easy beef with broccoli and chicken adobo fried rice. My son ate about a fourth of the eggs, all the broccoli and some beef and about a third of the rice. I think he was still full from breakfast. He finished the mango juice though.


IMG_2245

For our afternoon snack, we had some leftover pizza. I wasn’t able to take a photo of the dinner plate as my husband was the one who fed him.


IMG_2256


For breakfast today, I gave him pancit bihon, some pear slices and two slices of toasted ciabatta with butter and grape jelly. He finished the pancit, ate a few pears and one slice of bread.

Stay tuned for today’s lunch and dinner plates! If you need the recipe for the beef and broccoli, head on over to my food blog or you can click the link up there which will take you directly to the post.

Comments

Popular Posts