Affirmations



Being a mom is a never ending whirlwind of physical and emotional ups and downs. I’ve had a lot of moments when I just wanted to break down. There are times when I feel that I am alone in this. One day, cousin C and I went to the mall and I found these:



IMG_7141





IMG_7142





IMG_7143




I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them. My spirits were immediately lifted. I didn’t buy them immediately because I didn’t have the budget but I got them as soon as I had the extra cash. It was also great timing because I needed to throw away some pillows. I need to have a ton of pillows with me when I sleep so don’t go thinking what I’m going to do with all these pillows. .

A month later, I found these:



IMG_7383




Ignore the lint. We ran out of lint remover when I took the photo. The blasted thing is always out of stock in the stores.



IMG_7384 


Whenever I feel down, I just look at these pillows and read the affirmations. They make me feel better. Hugging and sleeping also help. = )

Comments

Popular Posts