My Current Vanity

20131205_224525


This is my current setup. I am still not sure what I want to do or how I want my vanity to look. I want to do a million things with my makeup collection. I want a complete makeover of our room and extension. I’m just trying to find the time to do all that. In the meantime, this setup works for me.

I’ll give you a quick rundown from top to bottom. On the left are 2 of my UD Book of Shadows. Beside those are some toiletries. I don’t want them there but I don’t know where to put them at the moment. To the right are my mascaras, eye primers, etc. Next are my lotions and the yellow cup holds my lip glosses and Hello Kitty brushes.


I have successfully brought down my lipstick collection. I gave away a lot to my mom and Cousin C. I will try to finish more before I buy new ones. In the middle is my Anna Sui jar that still holds my sponges. On the cover is my Avon charm bracelet. To the right are my primers and other face stuff.

The Muji drawers still hold my blushes, bronzers, highlighters and other miscellaneous stuff. To the right are my current palettes. I am trying to finish these palettes. So far so good.


Scattered all over the drawers are different nail polishes and other pretty stuff. I have a ton of cleaning and fixing to do. I hope I can accomplish them before the year ends…but I probably won’t. Anyway, I’ll give you an update once I finalize my vanity.

Comments

Popular Posts