Army-Navy

We were craving for burritos because we saw a show in Food Network where the host was eating a burrito and it looked so delicious! My husband and I were salivating already. Our wish came true when we had dinner at Army-Navy. Here’s what we ordered:

20131021_191840

Of course, steak burritos! I asked that it be sliced into 3 so everyone can share. Cousin C was also with us. This was good but not great. I wasn’t very happy with the meat as there were a lot of tendons. I probably won’t order this again.

20131021_191835

This is cheese quesadilla. I love quesadillas. This is delicious and priced just right. Good for sharing too.

20131021_191827

Finally, tacos which are my ultimate Mexican food favorites! This was really delicious! The ratio of meat to vegetables to cheese was perfect. It costs Php160 for 2 tacos. I also like the crunchy shell. Will definitely order this again!

We also ordered LiberTea for everybody. That’s their house blend ice tea. It was also delicious. Our bill was a little under Php1,000. The most expensive item was the burrito. We will definitely be back just so I can get my taco fix!

Comments

Popular Posts