Welcome to the new chapter of my life!

I’ve been blogging for several years now through my food and lifestyle blogs. Over the past couple of years, a few changes took place in my life. Looking at my other two blogs made me realize that I also need to make changes in my blogging world. So, my husband and I decided on tying everything together and putting them in this blog.

This blog will still chronicle my love of food, fashion and beauty with a few other bonuses. It will include my life as a new mom, my travels and some lifestyle posts.

I welcome old readers and friends from my other blogs and also new people who will stumble upon this blog. I named it Lady E’s Recipe Box because these are basically my recipes for life. They include literal dish recipes as well as recipes for fashion and beauty success, recipes for moms and simple recipes for happiness and living life to the fullest.

I hope you will enjoy these posts as much as I have enjoyed living them. Welcome to my Recipe Box.

Comments

Popular Posts