Summer Favorites

I have a couple of things to share with you that I used a lot during the past summer.
First is this eyebrow trimmer from The Face Shop.

IMG_8595

I used to buy the cheap ones from Watsons but they don’t last a long time. They get dull easily so I need to replace them every now and then. This one from TFS stays sharp for quite a long time. I also enjoy using it on clients. I haven’t nicked my skin in so long unlike when I use the cheap ones. I always get nicked and I also accidentally nick my clients’ skin. Uh..oh. Not good at all. This is more expensive than the generic ones but it’s worth every peso.

IMG_8623

Another favorite is this moisturizer from Clinique. This is the Superdefense SPF25. I am not sure if it is still available. I got this as a GWP from a past purchase. It is a really good moisturizer for the hot summer days. I used up one tub over the summer. I am now using another moisturizer which I think I already shared with you in my old blog. I’ll try to see if I already made a post about it. If not, it will be featured here.

Comments

Popular Posts