Baby Skin Protection

We have tried many different products for our baby but there are just some that we buy again and again. There are brands that are just love at first use and some that are just a pain and waste of money. Here are 2 products that we are very happy with.

IMG_9340

My son is fascinated with ants. I have no idea why but every day he likes to look for ants and watch them work. Sometimes he can’t resist touching them so he ends up with a lot of bites.I use this anti-bug balm from Badger to stop the itching and to help the bites heal faster. It’s very effective. My husband and I use it too for insect bites. It has a minty feel. It smells nice too. My son knows that this is “medicine” so he doesn’t touch the area we put this on. This is organic. We still have a ton of this product left and I don’t think we will be buying soon as one tin will last us a long, long time.

IMG_9341

My son is not prone to diaper rash but we like applying diaper rash cream as prevention. We like the one from Mustela but it’s always out of stock at Rustan’s. I tried this product from MD Moms. It’s also very effective.

IMG_9342

It’s developed by pediatrician moms so that gives me peace of mind. It’s also much cheaper than Mustela but lasts just about the same time.

These are staples in our baby toiletries organizer. I will share more products soon.

Comments

Popular Posts