Rainbow Looming

It’s been a while since I made some Rainbow Loom projects. I found these photos of some of my creations and thought I’d share them with you. They’ve garnered quite a following on Pinterest.

IMG_8933

Hand Sanitizer holders that you can hook on your bag.

IMG_8930


IMG_9183

I misunderstood an order so I ended up using this triple fishtail as a tie to hold my shopping bag.


IMG_9012

This is a bow clip that I will probably use as a gift embellishment.

IMG_9210

This was an order. So girly!

The following are my best ones. These are Corals of the Sea bracelets.

IMG_9431


IMG_9458


Rock Candy bracelet:

IMG_9438

This was also an order:

IMG_9443

Wild flowers:

IMG_9462

I’ve been itching to use my loom board again but I just don’t have the time! Maybe in a few months or so, I can finally get back to my crafting.

Comments

Popular Posts