Simple Organization with Daiso

Here’s another one of my fabulous Daiso finds. It’s been a while since I last shopped there so I was looking at my archived photos and found this.

IMG_9343

This is a desk organizer. You can use it to organize pens, crayons, markers or whatever knick knacks you have. I am a sucker for pen organizers because I can think of many ways to use them.

IMG_9344

One can never have too many pen organizers, I say.

IMG_9345

At the back are my Sharpies and in front are my colored pens from Daiso as well. I used the flower clips (Daiso find too) to make the organizer even prettier.

IMG_9346

If you’re not a pen junkie like me, you can use it to organize your makeup brushes.

IMG_9349


IMG_9351

When I took these photos, I was still unsure how I am going to use the organizer. I finally decided and it now sits in my vanity holding my hair brushes and combs.

I have a few more organizing and home tips so please stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts