Toddler Gift Ideas that Won’t Break the Bank

Christmas is only a few days away, if you haven’t the slightest idea what to gift a toddler, here are a few ideas. These are all affordable and toddler-approved.

IMG_0002

Play-Doh is always a good idea. This set is only around Php300 at Toys ‘R Us. We’ve had this since my little one was around 9 months. My son gets a kick out of seeing the dough go out the machine. He spends a lot of time playing with this.

IMG_0119

I think I got this fishing set for less than Php100. My son really likes this toy. Please note that this is a choking hazard so supervision is a must.

IMG_0289

Balls are another favorite among toddlers. My son likes lining them all up. He also likes shooting, kicking, throwing and chasing them.

IMG_0336

Stacking barrels or any stacking toy are great choices for learning toys. This costs around Php200.

IMG_0371

This magnetic drawing board keeps my son happy for several minutes. No mess. Perfect for little hands that are just learning to grip a pen.

IMG_0373

This set of imagination Creations play dough is also a great gift. It’s very affordable. It has different cutters and molds and a few jars of play dough. My husband got this for our son.

IMG_0375

Can you tell that we are crazy about Play-Doh? My husband got this in Hong Kong. I haven’t seen it here in Manila though.

That’s it! I hope you found this post helpful. More Christmas and gift posts coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts